Our mission is to inculcate in the students a sense of discipline, a spirit of perseverance, meticulousness and self-reliance, so that our students will be knowledgeable, confident, self-sufficient and emotionally intelligent human beings.
Continuing the Vishal Group’s decision to further enhance its presence in the services sector, we plan to foray into various areas of education, including primary and secondary education as well as specialized management institutes, medical institutes and training centers etc.
Delhi Public School
Delhi Public School Society (DPS) owns and franchises more than 120 schools in India and various international locations. All DPS institutions are the leading centers for Primary and Secondary Education, wherever they are located. DPS is very particular to ensure that all its schools offer state-of-the-art infrastructure and services to its students. DPS teachers are trained to the highest possible standards. Vishal Group signed an MOU with Delhi Public School Society in August 2003 to establish and promote a DPS Institution in Kathmandu and Biratnagar. The planned institution will be set up in an area of 8-10 acres, and be the premier secondary educational institution in Nepal.
Ace International Business School & Ace Institute of Management
Established in 1999 Ace has become a household name as one of the best management schools in the nation. Ace’s vision is to enhance the capacity of individuals and institutions in Nepal to contribute to the nation’s development.
Currently, Ace operates with following two institutions under its umbrella:
- Ace Institute of Management - Affiliated to Pokhara University (Nepal)
- Ace International Business School - Affiliated to Queen Margaret University (UK)
- We learn more when we assume responsibility for and self-regulate our learning.
- Learning never ends if we avoid intellectual arrogance and embrace intellectual humility.
- We learn more if we compete only with self and cooperate and collaborate with others.
- Learning is a choice; with mental effort and persistence everyone can learn.
Brihaspati Vidyasadan School, Kathmandu. Affiliated to SEE Board (Nepal)
Situated in the heart of Kathmandu Valley, Brihaspati Vidyasadan (BVS) is ranked amongst the top 10 schools of Nepal. For the past 35 years, BVS has consistently delivered high academic standards in SLC and strives to combine traditional and progressive pedagogy.
With high emphasis on sports and extra curricular programs, BVS students excel in a plethora of fields including sports, academics and arts. To support the students learning, BVS provides an excellent infrastructure with a highly experienced and empathetic team of teachers and coordinators. Every student is special at BVS. With more than 100 teaching staff at school, every child is provided with care and guidance they need.
Rai School, Kathmandu. Affiliated to CBSE Board (India)
Rai School is a leading CBSE school, located in Naxal, Kathmandu. Rai has placed as a top 5 CBSE school in Nepal scoring top results every year. It successfully blends tradition with a forward thinking as well as international education philosophy, designed to truly meets the needs of young children venturing into adulthood in an increasingly complex and dynamic world.
Here, are some major reasons for choosing Rai as your educational hub.
- State-of-the art facilities like an indoor swimming pool, good computer and science labs.
- Entire English ecosystem.
- Culture of reading books to improve written and spoken language.
- Choice between Nepali and Hindi.
- Healthy academic atmosphere.
- Dedicated, experienced, qualified and professional teachers.
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (C.C.E.)
- Spacious futsal ground and basketball courts.
- Well-ventilated classrooms.
- Prime location and easily accessible. Transport available.
- Scholarships for deserving students.
- Robotics lab (MAKERS HUB), Potters Hub, Art, Dance and Music Rooms.
- Strong co-curricular activities like Debates, Quizzes and Science Olympiads.
- Smart measure on COVID-19 distancing as well as comprehensive online classes.
Sukalpa International, Kathmandu, Nepal
Affiliated to CTEVT, Nepal
Approved Centre of Eduqual, UK
Sukalpa International is a training and consulting institute that provides industry-based learning and development services which include different technical and vocational training programs catering to various sectors such as retail, sales, aged-care, and service industries.
The core areas where we focus are as below
Retail salesforce training outsource
- Training sales force, assessment, and certification, On-the-job observation and need gap analysis, Retrain, assessment and certification.
- Short term programs with our own customized curriculum, Building credible partnership with industry, Placements, etc.
Government and Multilateral Organisation’s contracts
- Age care, Nurse, Upskilling, Teacher training courses
Offer bespoke programs in Partnership with Ace Institute of Management
- Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Excel, PPT, etc.