Yeti Brewery P. Ltd. (YBPL) is a joint venture of Vishal Group and another Group of Nepal. The company was incorporated in the Year 2013 and commercial production started in 2017. YBPL's current annual capacity for beer manufacturing is 360,000 Hectoliters. YBPL has created employment for over 1,200 people directly and indirectly.
Highlights of YBPL:
- Currently holds over 15% market share of Nepal Beer Consumption.
- YBPL’s indigenous brand ARNA is the 3rd largest brand in Nepal in a short span of 3 Years.
- YBPL has a licensing agreement with United Breweries Ltd. (India) for the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of the Kingfisher (KF) brand in Nepal. UBL is India’s largest brewer with over 50% market share.
- First and only brewery in Nepal to be ISO:22000 & HACCP Certified – the highest standard in Food Safety Management. This was achieved in 1st year itself.
- Silver and Bronze Medal winners respectively for its brand ARNA 8 and ARNA LIGHT at London Beer Competition 2021 – only Nepalese Beers to be awarded such accolades.